Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'm Alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DISK7BmjdDMendofvid
[starttext]

Kenny Chesney & Dave Matthews




Copy this URL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DISK7BmjdDM








I'm Alive (with Dave Matthews) Lyrics

So damn easy to say that life's so hard,
Everybody's got their share of battle scars,
as for me I'd like to thank my lucky stars
that I'm alive and well

It'd be easy to add up all the pain,
and all the dreams you've sat and watched go up in flames,
dwell on the wreckage as it smolders in the rain
but not me - I'm alive.

And today you know that's good enough for me.
Breathing in and out's a blessing can't you see.
Today's the first day of the rest of my life,
and I'm alive and well.
Yeah I'm alive, and well.
Stars are dancing on the water here tonight,
It's good for the soul and there's not a soul in sight.
This boat has caught it's wind and brought me back to life.
Now I'm alive and well.

And today you know that's good enough for me,
Breathing in and out's a blessing can't you see,
Today's the first day of the rest of my life,
and I'm alive and well.
Yeah I'm alive and well.

I'm Alive

Butterfly Entertainment | MySpace Music Videos


I'm Alive By: Kenny Chesney & Dave Matthews. I’m Alive is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Kenny Chesney. ng co-written and recorded by American country music singer Kenny Chesney. He wrote the song with Dean Dillon and Mark Tamburino, and it was first recorded by Willie Nelson on his album “Moment of Forever”, which Chesney also produced. Chesney himself later recorded it, as a

[endtext]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment